Free Curbside & In-Store Pickup in 30min. Free Advance Same Day® (where applicable). Use our mobile app for the best shopping experience!
Store 8651 • 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today
Car Batteries at Carquest Auto Parts
3885 US Highway 27 S
, FL 33870
BUY ONLINE, FREE CURBSIDE OR IN-STORE PICKUP
FAST & FREE • READY IN 30 MINUTES
DieHard Platinum Battery
DieHard Gold Battery
DieHard Silver Battery
DieHard Red Battery
WHAT IS THE BEST CAR BATTERY BRAND
Learn more about the qualities and inner workings of what makes a great car battery brand.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT CAR BATTERIES
- WHICH DIEHARD BATTERY IS RIGHT FOR YOUDieHard batteries are available now at Advance Auto Parts, find out which battery is the right fit for your needs!
- HOW TO JUMP A CAR BATTERYThis quick guide on jumping a car battery can help you get to work on time or help someone in need.
- Does Advance Auto test and install batteries?Yes we do offer free battery installation on most products with purchase. We will also recycle and test your battery for free regardless if you bought it from us. Battery testing and installation is available at most of our locations.
- How long do car batteries last?Typically a car battery will last 2-5 years, with premium batteries lasting 5-6 years. But you should replace it every 4 years for safe measures if you want to avoid any unwanted problems.
- What are the signs of a bad car battery?Signs of a bad car battery can range from the need for frequent jump starts, slow to start, cranks or clicks but won't start, dash lights work but the vehicle won't start, etc.
- How much does a car battery cost?A traditional lead/acid car battery can range between $60-$120. The difference in cost comes from a variety of things, like the size of the vehicle or any special requirements needed from the battery, i.e. an increased resistant to cold or hot climates. The type of battery also has an affect on the price whether it be a lead/acid, calcium, lithium-ion, deep-cycle.
Car Battery Builder
Come in to your nearest Advance Auto Parts store for FREE battery testing and installation.
We want to make sure you have the right parts for the job. You'll also find the supplies and tools you need to get it all done right the first time. Get started by selecting the parts you will be replacing.
Store 4356 • 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today
Carquest Auto Parts #4356 Sebring
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM 7:30 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today
3885 US Highway 27 S
, FL 33870
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
- Battery Recycling
- Battery Installation
- Charging & Starting System Testing
- Loaner Tools
- Engine (OBD-II) Code Scanning
- Wiper Blade Installation